2017 CEM SLEx is On!
The 2017 CEM School Leadership Excellence (SLEx) Awards is now open for nominations. Six outstanding principals from CEM member schools in the Philippines will be awarded – two from Luzon, two from Visayas and two from Mindanao.
The nominee must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Filipino citizen;
- Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) passer or equivalent;
- Currently affiliated with a CEM member school for at least one year;
- A minimum of five consecutive years of experience as a principal in elementary or high school;
- A principal in his/her current school not less than one year preceding the filing of the application; and
- No pending administrative, civil or criminal case.
Each awardee will receive a cash prize of P 200,000.00, a trophy and a medal and a plaque of recognition for their school. Finalists will each receive a P 50,000.00 cash incentive and a plaque of recognition.
Nomination sheets can be obtained from the CEM Head Office and Test Centers nationwide, or can be downloaded here.
For more details, you may email 2017cemexcellenceaward [at] gmail [dot] com or membership [at] cem-inc [dot] org [dot] ph; call our Client Relations Section at telephone numbers: (02) 813-3694 to 95, 813-3686 local 101 or 123; or visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/cem.inc.org.ph.