Results of the NOVEMBER 22, 2014 NMAT-USA and the NOVEMBER 23, 2014 NMAT-Philippines are now posted online, ONLY FOR EXAMINEES WITH COMPLETE DOCUMENTS! Click on Test Results to view and download an electronic copy of your NMAT results.
NMAT Philippines Test Date: MARCH 29, 2015 Test Centers: Manila, Cebu City, and Davao City
Registration is extended until March 6, 2015. Deadline for payment of test fees is March 6, 2015.
The Center for Educational Measurement, Inc. (CEM) has been commissioned since 1985 by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) through its Technical Committee for Medical Education, to develop and administer the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT).
NMAT Online Registration System
Welcome to the NMAT Online Registration System (ORS). All NMAT applicants must read the following information and those posted at the Information Menu before they proceed with their registration.
- Applicant must be a GRADUATE or GRADUATING STUDENT of any baccalaureate degree at the time of the testing. Those currently enrolled in the UP College of Medicine Integrated Liberal Arts and Medicine (INTARMED) program may take the NMAT on their second year in the program. CEM shall not be held liable if an applicant is refused admission to a medical school because he/she did not satisfy this requirement.
- College graduates of local or foreign institutions are required to present a photocopy of their Transcript of Records (TOR) at the time of testing. Graduating students or those in their second year of the UP INTARMED program are required to have their NMAT Identification Form signed by their School Head.
- A valid e-mail account which you will use for your online application.
- One copy of recent 2”x 2” colored picture with white background and nameplate. Scanned picture will not be accepted.
- Accomplish the Application Form online. Fill up the required fields in the form. Please make sure that all information entered are true and correct.
- Proceed with accomplishing online the Student Information Questionnaire (SIQ).
- Choose your preferred mode of payment -- either by credit card or by bank payment. For applicants of NMATs that are administered abroad, only payment by credit card shall be accepted.
- Check your e-mail account -- inbox and spam mailbox -- for your NMAT Identification (ID) Form, a copy of your NMAT Application Form, and a confirmation of your payment if you paid by credit card. Download and print a copy of your NMAT Identification (ID) Form and NMAT Application Form.
- Make sure that all information given on the NMAT ID Form and NMAT Application Form are true and correct before you proceed to accomplishing your NMAT ID Form. If you need to change some or all the information given on the these forms, follow the instructions below.
Editing of application form
- Editing of NMAT ID and Application Forms can only be done during registration period. Click the Edit Registration link under the Online Options of this website and proceed accordingly. This option is automatically disabled once the registration period is over.
- If changes have been made successfully, you will receive a new NMAT ID Form and/or Application Form, depending on what information you edited. Discard immediately your old NMAT ID and/or Application Forms.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, you will be directed to the website of BPI SecurePay and will be instructed accordingly until payment is successful.
- If you choose to pay by bank deposit, you must go to the nearest Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) branch and accomplish a Deposit/Payment Slip using the bank reference number and CEM BPI account number given on your NMAT Identification Form.
NOTICE: Review centers are NOT authorized to collect or accept in behalf of CEM any NMAT registration and test fees from NMAT applicants. Any untoward incident arising from your dealings with a review center, or any such entity, is solely your responsibility.
Confirmation of payment
- Credit card payments are automatically confirmed by email once payment is successful. Check your email account, both your inbox and spam mailbox, for the payment confirmation email and the attached NMAT Identification Form.
- If you pay through BPI, you shall receive a payment confirmation e-mail in your inbox (or spam mailbox) after two (2) banking days.
- All examinees shall get their CEM Official Receipt (OR) together with their official NMAT Examinee Report Form (ERF).
Go back to this website two (2) weeks before the test date and click on the link for Room Assignment to know your test site and room assignment. Download and print your NMAT Examination Permit. If your NMAT Application Number is not included in the list, call the NMAT Secretariat at (02) 813-3686 or 813-3694 to 95 loc 108 immediately.
On the day of the exam
- Report to the Test Site before 7:00 AM.
- Examinee must bring the following documents and materials:
- NMAT Identification Form (signed by the School Head if the applicant is a graduating student or attached with a photocopy of transcript of records if the applicant is already a college graduate)
- One (1) valid ID (e.g. School ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC ID, etc.)
- Examination Permit (to be downloaded from this website two weeks before test date)
- Pencils (no. 2 or HB)
Applicant is also advised to wear appropriate attire for air-conditioned testing rooms.
Your NMAT scores will appear on the masterlist of test scores that will be sent to all Philippine medical schools, Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Higher Education Regional Offices (HERO), and the office of the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges (APMC).
Click on the link for Test Results under the Online Options of this website to view and/or download an electronic copy of your test results fifteen (15) working days after the test date. The electronic copy is NOT valid for admission purposes.
- For December NMAT result, the official NMAT Examinee Report Form (ERF) will be mailed (at the mailing address indicated on the NMAT ID Form) or be ready for pick up (at the testing center indicated also on the NMAT Application Form) six (6) weeks after the test date.
- For April NMAT result, the NMAT ERF will be mailed (at the mailing address indicated in the NMAT Application Form) or be ready for pick up (at the CEM Main Office) four (4) weeks after the test date.
You may request for a duplicate copy of your official NMAT ERF if you have not received your original ERF one (1) week after the official mailing date.
All NMAT examinees can personally request and pick up copies of their Examinee Report Form (ERF) at the CEM Head Office, Makati City. The NMAT examinee must present a valid ID if he/she will personally pick up his/her ERF.
If a representative of the examinee will request and/or pick up his/her ERF, the following documents should be presented:
- Authorization letter signed by the examinee
- Photocopy of the examinee's valid ID
- Valid ID of the representative