Requesting for CEM Seminar-Workshops
- The school has paid membership dues for the current school year
- The school has an active subscription to any CEM tests and has no outstanding balance in test fees
- The resource person for the requested seminar is available on the proposed date
- The proposed date should be in September, October, November, April, May and June only
- The number of participants is not less than 20
- The school has not requested for the same seminar in the past three (3) years
- The school has not received a free seminar within the school year (member schools can only request one free seminar per school year)
A request letter must be sent one month before the proposed schedule – addressed to:
Ms. Ma. Lourdes M. Franco
Director for Operations
Center for Educational Measurement, Inc.
24th Floor, Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower
2210 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
Schools outside Metro Manila may send their request to the corresponding CEM center coordinator.
For inquiries, send us an e-mail through our Contact Us page. Our Client Relations team will reach you as soon as we receive your inquiry.
Bona fide member schools are regularly informed on the schedules and are exclusively invited.